Dr. Brad Tiner of Dentistry By Design in Richardson, Texas, has invested in continuing education on the latest restorative and cosmetic dental treatments, as well as technologies to support these cutting-edge services. Patients from throughout the Sachse, Wylie, Allen, Plano, Murphy, Garland, and Rockwall region have peace of mind that their safety, as well as the beauty and health of their smile, is in exceptional hands.
Additionally, our team’s knowledge of sophisticated procedures and state-of-the-art tools is complemented by “old-fashioned” caring. We get to know our patients as more than a pretty smile. So, Dr. Tiner can recommend treatments that are well-suited to each individual’s unique needs, personal preferences, lifestyle, schedule, goals, habits, and budget.
Following a consultation at our practice, he may recommend one of the treatments below to enhance your smile’s appeal. A combination of these services can also be suggested for the ultimate smile makeover!
- Professional teeth whitening safely and effectively removes stains. Our custom take-home trays evenly and comfortably deliver a potent whitening gel to the teeth. Our patients love how convenient they are, as the trays can be worn from the comfort of home or on the go. Your teeth are gradually lightened to their ideal shade within a few weeks.
- Composite dental bonding is one of the fastest and most affordable ways to dramatically transform the appearance of cracked, chipped, gapped, stubbornly discolored, or irregularly-shaped teeth. Dr. Tiner applies a putty-like composite resin material to the teeth. He uses his artistry and skill to precisely disguise cosmetic imperfections. The resin is then hardened or bonded to the natural tooth structure with a specialized curing light.
- Porcelain veneers correct the same types of imperfections as their dental bonding counterparts; however, they are made from a highly durable and natural-looking dental ceramic. Dental porcelain also resists stains. A small amount of enamel is removed. So, the veneer fits over the tooth perfectly. The veneer itself is made from an impression or model of the prepared tooth. Once the veneer is ready, Dr. Tiner secures it to the tooth’s front surface to cover up cosmetic concerns, such as small cracks, excess spaces between teeth, and chips.
- Lumineers® present a conservative way to benefit from veneers. They are called “no-prep” veneers because Lumineers® are so thin that little to no natural enamel has to be removed to complete the process. This conservative procedure minimizes the risk of sensitivity and the need for anesthetic, as well as the time spent chairside.
- Advanced restorative treatments that are lovely to look at as they are functional and long-lasting – We take great care to design and place dental restorations that look like the natural tooth structure. These options include composite fillings, porcelain crowns, and implant-supported bridges and dentures. Additionally, other types of treatments designed to restore the smile’s healthy function are also discreet; for instance, Invisalign® presents a removable and transparent alternative to silver fixed metal braces to straighten teeth.
We apply advanced diagnostics (like 3-D cone-beam CT scans) that support precision treatment with all our services. For instance, the precise positioning of implants further supports the best outcomes from tooth replacement—Call (972) 299-3663 to schedule your consultation. Dr. Tiner looks forward to designing your stunning, healthy, and radiant smile.
Share this Article